Friday, November 30, 2012

Are you pinning? Consider a business account

Did you know Pinterest added a new feature: business accounts? I just read about it today. I'll have to investigate whether it's the right move to convert Landscape Management's account, but I'm leaning toward yes, based on what I've seen so far and based on the fact that it offers analytics.

I encourage you to look into it, too. Or, if you don't already have an account, this may be the time to jump on board. Luckily, Pinterest offers some case studies to show how other businesses are benefiting. One in particular, an interior design firm's, offers some clues for Green Industry businesses. 

See if joining Pinterest or converting to a business account makes sense for you. Then, pin away! --Marisa Palmieri


No comments: